Slack is looking for a Program Manager, Slack for Good.
What You Will Do
- Drive Slack’s corporate materiality assessment, including stakeholder interviews, strategy development, and program design/development.
- Design and execute sustainability reporting that incorporates metrics addressing ESG (environmental, social, governance) and global frameworks such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Work across the business to build innovative initiatives that engage, enable, and drive adoption of world class sustainability practices.
- Partner with the entire marketing organization to drive go-to-market activities for the nonprofit sector. Translate nonprofit needs into relevant marketing materials. Surface and share the stories of nonprofit customers that highlight both the organizational and social ROI Slack drives for them.
- Work with the sales team to continually track nonprofit customer health and identify ways to drive enablement, adoption and success.
- Develop long-term relationships with key nonprofit customers and become a strategic partner and advocate for them within Slack.
- Identify and deepen relationships with both business and nonprofit sector partners that are mission-aligned to Slack for Good’s goal of increasing the number of underrepresented individuals in the tech sector.
- Be the voice of Slack for Good in the nonprofit tech community. Develop a unique point of view and deliver content (via blogs, talks, social media) that is relevant and helpful for nonprofits and the wider tech-for-good community.
- 4-6 years of experience in program management and/or experience in an analytical role such as consulting, strategy, operations or related expertise
- Excellent communication skills to convey a clear view and vision, collaborate with senior executives, and communicate clearly across global teams.
- Exceptional written and presentation skills for high-visibility storytelling, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate with staff, consultants, vendors and other stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solving to develop collaborative solutions across diverse stakeholders.
- Proven analytical skills, with experience processing large amounts of data and information to derive insights, find patterns and develop actionable plans.
- Strong sense of humor. Very strong.
- Ability to navigate uncharted waters on a super lean but mighty team.
- BA/BS degree