Amazon is recruiting for a Program Manager – Sustainability
The Sustainability Program Manager will work cross-functionally across a subset of Amazon’s Existing Buildings portfolio to develop, implement and lead Sustainability initiatives (mainly focused in NA). The program’s goal is to bring about measurable operational and environmental benefits in support of Amazon’s Climate Pledge.
The candidate is expected to manage a broad range of stakeholder interests and support related internal communications and change management initiatives.
- Bachelors with a focus on environmental sustainability, Engineering, Finance or related fields
- 5+ years leading sustainability and/or Environmental initiatives.
- Experience with design and implementation of sustainability programs such as energy, waste and chemicals use
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and change management
- Knowledge in high volume industrial operation/operations/industrial engineering/mechanical engineering/facilities management
- Analytical experience and project/program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- LEED Accredited