Bayer is seeking a Project Manager, Public Affairs & Sustainability.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Project Manager Public Affairs and Sustainability, are to:
- Project manage the global development and delivery of policy and sustainability workstreams for Bayer Consumer Health Scope and define projects including mapping current state, measurable goals/KPIs, evaluating risks and identifying resource needs/dependencies;
- Partner with Bayer Consumer Health business units and related teams to develop toolkits, playbooks and tools to further drive performance/engagement around Bayer’s policy and sustainability strategies;
- Provide project management support to regional sites, brands and the business by developing/implementing user-friendly tools to help drive performance;
- Provide visibility to overall projects by creating dashboarding that reflects project status, details, and milestones, including report status regularly to leadership;
- Systematically manage projects, including monitoring the project targets, procedure, and process, and keeping related colleagues posted;
- Prepare project governance meetings, (e.g. launch workstream review meetings and work in collaboration with the respective brand and commercial leads for launch readiness reviews and post-launch reviews);
- Coordinate regular project updates for overall clarity of status and path forward as well as proactively resolve issues around clarity of focus, timelines, interdependencies, etc.;
- Drive the project team to ensure ongoing support for the preparation of quarterly reporting for key workstreams and model information to identify key data and insights to inform actions needed for potential impacts on divisional operations, products and businesses.
Who You Are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least six years of professional experience that includes:
- At least three years of experience in project management;
- At least two years of business modeling experience;
- At least one year of experience working for a consumer brand, consulting firm or large global NGO.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful cross-functional collaboration;
- Exceptional written and business/technical writing skills;
- Experience with digital insights and strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of the marketplace, as well as commonly used terminology, processes and tools;
- Knowledge of sustainability and public health/access;
- Ability to work evening/weekend if needed, when the department is faced with critical deadlines.
- PM designation.