Amazon is seeking a Renewable Energy Program Manager. The role is based in Seattle, Washington. This person is will be part of the Energy & Environment team, positioned within the Worldwide Sustainability organization, to manage the continued functionality, safety, and economic benefit of operating renewable energy projects in the U.S. and across Amazon’s global footprint.
This person will:
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive renewable energy asset management strategy
- Continuously monitor the condition, functionality, and safety of renewable energy assets hosted, owned, and/or operated by Amazon
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of renewable energy assets, as performed by vendors and partners
- Use analytical tools to evaluate the financial performance of, and make recommendations for, energy systems and equipment
- Work with diverse stakeholders to develop, coordinate, and implement strategies to reduce, monitor, and “green” Amazon’s energy
- Manage energy projects against plans and objectives to ensure commitments are met, delivering against cost savings goals
- Prepare written analysis of findings and recommendations for various energy-related solutions
- Build relationships with external suppliers and partners, and with internal stakeholders
- And more!
Drawing on technical, financial, and analytical aptitude, the successful candidate will work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to manage the affairs related to operating renewable energy generation systems.
Interested in applying? Before you submit your CV, register for a 30-minute CV critique session for some smart, practical tips on how to make your application stand out from the crowd.
Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. Visit www.amazon.jobs for more information.Apply now