Ceres is looking to hire a Senior Associate, Federal Policy. The role is based in Boston, Massachusetts. This role is a key member of the Policy team supporting activities related to federal policy and recruitment and retention activities related to the BICEP Network.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Draft advocacy documents such as letters, memos, statements, op-eds, and email templates
- Manage program-specific research projects
- Monitor legislative and regulatory priorities and provide expert analysis for BICEP and internal use
- Coordinate with and maintain relationships with other NGO’s working on federal policy
- Provide writing support, on behalf of the Policy team, to the Communications team
- Support the organization of monthly calls with BICEP companies, including taking notes and providing the federal policy update when applicable.
- Develop expertise in relationships between Ceres member company locations and Congressional districts
- and more
Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization working with investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through networks and advocacy, they tackle the world’s sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and human rights abuses. Visit www.ceres.org for more information.Apply now