The position of Senior Business Analyst Supply Chain has become available at Clif Bar & Company.
The IT Team is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst, Supply Chain to…
provide operational support, manage incidents, and deliver continuous improvement projects for the Business Applications systems used by the business operations teams here at HQ. Systems include Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne (E1) ERP and related “bolt on” systems, and integrations between systems.
Responsibilities combine day-to-day support with in-depth hands-on technical and functional expertise to deliver solutions. The Sr. Business Analyst, Supply Chain works with IT, business leaders, consultants, and end users to resolve incidents, implement solutions from concept through deployment, and provides ongoing training.
If you are looking to coach and mentor team members, collaborate with business leads, end users, IT management and consultants on projects to analyze requirements, provide recommendations and deliver solutions focusing on Clif Bar’s Supply Chain, this is your next career move! Our Sr. Business Analyst – Supply Chain at HQ will:
- Provide senior level support for E1 ERP MRP, Procurement, Manufacturing, PDM, Costing, and Inventory modules
- Provide base level support and assists as required to support E1 Sales Order Processing, Accounting modules and EDI processes
- Provide senior level support for related “bolt-on” systems including JDA Demand and Supply Planning
- Provide continuous feedback to IT management and Project Manager, and assistance in maintaining process, data flow and integration documentation
- Take ownership of high priority initiatives, assigned to small to mid-sized projects to ensure milestones and objectives are met, contributing as a lead in larger, more complex or strategic initiatives —including analysis, design, build, testing, training, and related documentation
- Utilize SQL and Reporting tools to analyze data
- Like to coach and mentor team members along with training cross functional partners
- Have a broad, deep functional knowledge and understanding of best practices with JDE E1 Manufacturing and Distribution modules
- Understand E1 ERP integration of Accounting modules with the Manufacturing and Distribution modules
- Experience with “bolt-on” systems including Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, and EDI.
- Are great at proving not only your organizational skills; including attention to detail for managing multiple committed projects, but also your skill at creating new solutions to problems or business needs based on past-experience, networking and you love to research
- Understand the impact of requests/incidents on other business units and plan/communicate appropriately with team and key stakeholders
- Communicate with business leaders and cross-functional teams clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
- Understand IT project management, including implementation methodology and change control processes for documentation and change management
- Have a working knowledge of project management and documentation tools to develop process flows, requirements, testing, and training materials
- Apply analytical and logical thinking skills to solve problems, analyze data, translate requirements into new solutions, develop reports, and create operational processes and procedures, with minimal direction based on senior experience
- Have experience with SQL query tools for data analysis
- Have experience leading small to mid-sized cross-functional projects including planning, designing, building, testing and training
- Work effectively with outside consulting resources to meet department and business objectives
- Most importantly, you take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work every day!