Citrix is looking for a Senior Director, Sustainability and ESG.
The Sustainability and Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) leader will develop a global framework and execute a strategy to drive activities to align with established external reporting standards. The Sustainability and ESG leader will work across functions and geographies and align with Citrix’s existing Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, Corporate Citizenship, and employee engagement programs and strategies. The Sustainability and ESG leader will also oversee the selection and implementation of software and processes to enable Citrix to begin to externally report on environmental impact metrics, including Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions, etc. The leader will work closely with Accounting and Legal to coordinate and ensure alignment of disclosures, Facilities to drive on-going improvements in environmental metrics, as well as Sales and Marketing functions to leverage Sustainability and ESG investments to improve customer and partner awareness.
- Lead creation of a cross-functional strategic plan focused on Sustainability and ESG; establishing goals and implementing strategies to achieve short and long term targets
- Develop external Sustainability and ESG reporting and align with Legal, Accounting, Sales and Marketing teams to drive program awareness and communicate program results
- Identify, partner, and implement Sustainability and ESG programs within Citrix corporate
- Develop and execute a sustainability and ESG strategy that incorporates internal and external engagement opportunities that serve the business needs of corporate clients while aligning with Citrix’s mission and vision
- Build existing and new philanthropic opportunities that align to the strategy and leverage to expand opportunities within the business
- Develop and execute an overall program/project management, operational, and change management strategy around business initiatives/processes by utilizing proven methodologies and working across the organization to implement; manage projects from design to launch
- Create leadership dashboards and reporting cadence to track performance
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement successful marketing and communications strategies
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience with ESG or CSR as a program lead at a publicly traded company, ideally within the software or broader technology space
- Innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and results; creative thinker with strong interest in executing new strategies to drive increasing value to our customers, partners, shareholders, and employees
- Excellent external networking and presentation skills, strong ability to write and edit, and highly analytical
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in building relationships with board members and corporate executives, strong executive presence and interpersonal skills