Amazon is looking for a new Senior Manager – Circular Economy.
- Champion for maximizing the value of products and packaging at end of life
- Manage relationship with external service providers and downstream customers
- Coordinate integration with a wide variety of internal technical teams
- Develop product requirements and drive long-term product vision
- Develop and report metrics to evaluate impact
- Develop new strategies to promote Circular Economy beyond Amazon’s four walls
- Professionally communicate and present to key decision makers and leaders
- Meet with and receive feedback from project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans with your stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or relevant field of study
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in program/project management in circular economy.
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously in an environment that moves quickly
- Ability to self-direct, multitask, and prioritize constantly evolving workload.
- Passion for circular economy, sustainability and technology
- The candidate must also be a strong leader who can drive consensus and be an excellent communicator who can articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives.
- MBA or related Master’s Degree
- Innate desire for excellence in all endeavors that is infectious and sets the bar for the team
- Successful track record leading product development from idea to execution
- Experience working with policymakers and navigating government oversight
- Attention to detail in process improvement and data analysis.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL, ETL and data warehousing concepts