Micron Technology is recruiting for a new Senior Program Manager, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion.
As a Sr. Program Manager, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Micron Technology, you will work with Business Leaders, the global HR Team and other key partners to drive our DEI Talent Development roadmap globally. Reporting into the Director of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion, you will be responsible for the design, development and integration of targeted Learning and Talent Management programs and initiatives that align to Micron’s global Diversity, Equality and Inclusion strategy.
This position can be located in San Jose, Boise, Lehi, Folsom, and Manassas.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
- Collaborate with Business Leaders, HR and other key stakeholders in the strategic planning, design, implementation and monitoring of key Diversity, Equality and Inclusion programs throughout the talent lifecycle, ensuring plans are aligned with our DEI philosophy, Talent Development frameworks and organizational strategies and goals.
- Own the development and effective delivery of innovative, immersive training programs that drive DEI awareness, understanding and action, in partnership with Global Talent Development.
- Partner with Global Talent Development to ensure DEI principles and processes are embedded into our global talent management programs such as Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning and High-Potential Identification to drive equal opportunity for our team members.
- Own the global Sponsorship Program for Underrepresented Groups, including nomination, selection, event management, stakeholder communication and success metrics.
- Maintain close relationships with business partners, HR and team members to identify DEI learning needs.
- Build and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting the DEI Talent Development Roadmap and programs globally.
- Assess and identify capability gaps and opportunities for improvement to enable a culture of inclusion and allyship at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with the DEI data analyst and the People Analytics Team to measure and report progress on the advancement of Talent Development initiatives.
Qualifications And Requirements
The ideal candidate must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/project management skills. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the capacity to balance speed and quality.
- 8+ years of Diversity & Inclusion experience or related experience in HR, Talent Management or Program Management
- Demonstrated program management experience with the ability to effectively drive cross-functional projects with multiple partners; experience preparing and managing project budgets and working effectively with external vendors.
- Expert facilitation skills with experience developing and delivering locally-relevant diversity content; experience developing and/or delivering virtual content a plus.
- Expertise in organizational change management to build strategies that sustain a culture of inclusion.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management as a tactical and strategic partner, coach and advisor.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence and build trusting relationships
- Ability to interpret data and transform those insights into measurable strategies.
- Prior experience working in a large, global organization a must.
- Ability to follow assignments through to completion with a bias towards action.
- Ability to travel.