JLL is looking for a Senior Consultant for the Upstream Sustainability Services Business line.
What This Job Involves
- Challenging our clients through our insights and analysis to develop bold programmes that capture the value of sustainability
- Taking a client through the strategy development and implementation journey, through well-crafted and managed action plans, and bringing the strategy to life through engagement.
- Building a strong working relationship with client property and sustainability teams through the provision of accurate and timely advice and deliverables.
- Project management of the delivery of a number of client programmes or projects, ensuring a professional relationship and the effective delivery of sustainability services to time and budget.
- Business development of strategy and strategic implementation services – and net zero carbon support where relevant for strategic clients – growing the offering and client base.
- Contributing to the development of our new impact investing / green finance and biodiversity services
- Managing reporting and GRESB-submission projects
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs.
- Contribute to information and knowledge management systems.
- Support the professional development of junior colleagues, including line management opportunities.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have-
- Relevant degree and/or masters – e.g. in sustainability, environment, economics, etc
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Strong experience in developing and implementing ambitious sustainability strategies and programmes with ideally a consultancy background
- Ability to oversee the use of excel-based tools for data analysis purposes, including carbon reduction and net zero carbon analysis, as well as biodiversity data
- Financial / investment experience is desirable
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work
- Personable character with an ability to foster good working relationships and good experience of leading individuals or small teams
- Ability to obtain buy-in and engagement from employees at all levels
- Experience liaising with, engaging and presenting to senior business leaders
- Passionate about supporting business making a step change from business as usual
- Good awareness of a broad range of corporate social and environmental sustainability programmes, including areas such as GRESB or other ESG benchmarks, and carbon reporting
- Experience of working with corporate clients, commercial property, property managers and an understanding of the landlord and tenant relationship is desirable
- Language ability (European languages) would be beneficial but not essential
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…Apply now