Radley Yeldar is seeking a Senior Sustainability Reporting Consultant.
- You’ll lead the strategic thinking on allocated client work with a focus on sustainability and integrated reporting projects. This includes developing recommendations, delivering creative content strategies and setting the direction for the reporting suite alongside our creative, copywriting and client service teams for both print and digital.
- You’ll also be leading on sustainability strategy projects including materiality assessments through to strategy design and implementation.
- You’ll advise clients on the key trends, regulations, frameworks and best practices that are shaping the sustainability landscape.
- You’ll be a key contributor to pitches, marketing content and collateral, writing white papers, research projects, articles and social content, and attending events.
- You’ll set the direction for and employ a range of problem-solving approaches, including insight development (qual & quant), desk research, benchmarking, running workshops, brainstorming, report writing etc.
- You are passionate about corporate sustainability, with a demonstrable interest and experience in corporate sustainability issues.
- You’re experienced at leading sustainability reporting projects, and can confidently advise clients on the SDGs, GRI Standards and UN Global Compact.
- Endlessly curious about market conditions, you demonstrate a good understanding of how these conditions affect clients by suggesting thought leadership initiatives that sensibly address them.
- You’re adept at gathering and interpreting clients’ needs, and skilled at bringing clarity to what is being said.
- You’re a brilliant writer, with a flair for developing engaging content that attracts clients to RY.
- Your eye for detail is exceptional. You’re unafraid to speak up when work goes off brief, and you proactively raise mistakes
- You’re a natural at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Intelligent but ego free, you’re frequently requested by colleagues to work on their projects.
- You handle deadlines with ease, bringing a sense of humour and positive outlook to your work with colleagues and clients.