Tetra Pak is seeking a new SHE Leader.
What you will do
The Safety Health & Environment Leader will ensure compliance to the group (OHS) Occupation Health and Safety policy and associated procedures to drive continuous improvement achieving Tetra Pak’s goal of zero accidents and ensure work related health. In addition, is responsible for implementation and compliance of corporate OHS strategy on the site throughout the factory and office. The role leads the OHS team and creates the safety and environmental sustainability mindset and culture and secures compliance with all environmental policies and regulations.
You will focus on
- Establish and maintain systems for compliance with the Group Safety Health and Environment policies and local legislation
- Monitor compliance with local legal requirements, corporate OHS and Environment policies and procedures
- Ensure that a Safety Health and Environment training program is in place to cover the local legal requirements and significant risks on the site.
- Drive Safety Health and Environment key performance indicators in the factory
- Ensure all significant risks and Environment aspects are appropriately identified and managed to acceptable levels
- Lead the Safety & Health pillar to drive zero accident goal in the factory
- Implement, maintain and improve safety proactive and preventive tools.
- Ensure third party audits are planned and executed according to group requirements in the areas of Environment, Health and Safety and legal compliance (i.e. SEDEX, ISO 14001)
- Safety KPI’s
- ISO 14 001 &18 001 maintenance (Certification maintenance is within BU responsibility)
- Compliance with local legislations and Tetra Pak policies
- Safety Health & Environment pillar maturity level and/or score
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a SHE role manufacturing/production environment
- Strong computer skills required – MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP
- Strong English skills required both written and verbal
- Domestic travel required up to 5%