Cemex is currently recruiting for a Social Impact Specialist UK
- Identification and management of key stakeholders in the communities around cement plants and priority materials sites.
- Lead community liaison meetings to open communication between CEMEX and the local community.
- Identification of impacts (positive and negative) and risks of our business on local stakeholders, propose solutions and participate in capitalizing on / mitigating them.
- Ensuring that impacts on community are considered in decision making process (in operations)
- Include cross-functional projects in community engagement plans, that create value for CEMEX, as well as improving the quality of life in the communities where we operate.
- Foster corporate volunteering activities as part of the Community Engagement plans
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in at least two of below mentioned areas:
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Sustainable Development
- Community Relations
- Conflict Management
- Risk Management
- Impact Measurement
- Public Relations
- Experience in social agenda and stakeholder management