Impossible Foods is recruiting for a Sr Program Manager to the Product Innovation Department.
The goal of the group is to research, design & develop uncompromisingly delicious plant-based products to drive a consumer movement to eliminate animal agriculture. Impossible Foods is looking for a person with experience at balancing strategic planning with operational execution. You will be a leader and facilitator, who thrives by creating systems, excels at summarizing information for decision-making, identifies creative solutions for road-blocks and enjoys working with technically minded people.
- Work directly with Product R&D leaders to manage priorities, execute essential tasks, and maximize effectiveness.
- Create briefs and executive summaries to inform decision-making.
- Engage in strategic planning and research.
- Coordinate communications with internal and external audiences.
- Lead critical cross-functional initiatives.
- Monitor internal team projects and cross-functional projects to ensure group alignment.
- Focus resources on expediting delayed or high-risk projects.
- Jump in and get hands dirty when a quick response is needed.
- Highlight problems, risks and opportunities, and help to create response plans and communicate decisions across the organization.
- Summarize technical team results for cross-functional communication.
- Setup team programs, such as learning sessions, on-boarding, and hiring pipelines.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- 5+ years experience in BizOps, Strategy, Project Management or similar discipline.
- Wide-ranging curiosity.
- Resourceful, can-do problem solving attitude.
- High degree of maturity with excellent judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Calm and deliberate demeanor in stressful situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rigorous professional environment.
- Ability to concurrently manage and prioritize many critical projects.
- Skilled in balancing strategic planning with operational execution.
- Knowledge of business operations and fundamentals.
- Experience managing fast-paced projects.
- Experience summarizing technical information.