Want to work for a company where you can live your values and make a difference through your work each and every day?
Sustainable Business Consulting (SBC) is a team of strategic advisors that inspire and empower business to drive positive impact. SBC is now looking for a Sustainability Analyst to join the team.
This role will support the team in the calculation, analysis, and management of clients’ GHG/ CSR/ ESG/ Sustainability data and in responding to external reporting requests. The chosen candidate will work on multiple high-demand, high-visibility services, such as greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories, GHG verification, data analysis and visualization, and external reporting. He/She/They will contribute to SBC’s ability to deliver excellence to clients, while having fun along the way.
- 6 Month contractor position. Full time at 40 hours/week
- This position is remote/virtual, but we ask that you have the ability to work during Pacific coast Time Hours
- Compensation is $5,500/month + 20% commission on any new clients brought in
- Interviews 1st/2nd week in January. Position starts January 21, 2021
- Data analysis, management, and computation of ESG data, including GHG inventories
- Supporting and completing external reports (CDP, GRI, SASB, Ecovadis, ISS, etc)
- Market research and analysis with ability to summarize information into an executive summary
- Client support: attending meetings, distributing minutes, managing deliverables
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, etc). Attention to detail with data management
- Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with GHG inventories (data collection, calculation, analysis)
- Demonstrated experience in external reporting – especially around GHG data and CDP
- An understanding of how to complete and fill out other ESG questionnaires such as Customer Questionnaires (Microsoft, Walmart, Target, etc.), GRI, ISS, SASB, Ecovadis & MSCI
- Demonstrated experience with sustainability as it relates to business
- Self-motivated individual willing to go the extra mile to deliver excellence – particularly in a remote setting with a small team in a fast-paced work environment