Amazon Devices is looking for a bright, customer obsessed, hard-working and detail-oriented candidate to join the Supply Chain and Operations Sustainability team as Sustainability and CSR Analyst.
This opportunity requires excellent project management skills, the ability to navigate ambiguous environments and a keen eye for detail. You should think constantly about how to effectively and efficiently deliver results with measurable impact.
The candidate should be comfortable in both an ambiguous, self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction. Ownership of work is extremely important, and candidates should have a proven record of working with projects to their completion. The candidate should be motivated, agile, with strong time management and product management skills, and is technical and analytical. The candidate should have excellent troubleshooting, problem solving skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, technical environment. At the core of the position is the ability to build innovative and pragmatic solutions to enable circularity.
- Support our sustainability program managers on zero waste and energy-related programs
- Support our social responsibility program managers on initiatives related to Human Rights and Worker Engagement
- Coordinate integration with a wide variety of internal technical teams
- Develop and report metrics to evaluate impact
- Meet with and receive feedback from project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering, compliance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously in an environment that moves quickly
- Ability to self-direct, multitask, and prioritize constantly evolving workload.
- Proficiency with corporate sustainability reporting standards: GRI, SASB. etc.
- Knowledge of environmental footprint standards: GHG Protocol, Gold Standard, etc.
- Sustainability assurance standard and process
- MBA or related Master’s Degree
- Passion for social responsibility, sustainability and technology
- Innate desire for excellence in all endeavors that is infectious and sets the bar for the team
- Attention to detail in process improvement and data analysis.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills