Creative Circle has a great opportunity for a Sustainability Coordinator to join their team onsite in this 12+ month freelance role!
The Sustainability Coordinator Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Review and develop detailed analysis on relevant literature, news, and research.
- Coordinate cross-functional team meetings, agendas and management of deliverables.
- Prepare briefing materials and presentations for internal teams on sustainability topics and program initiatives.
- Support team with special projects including hi-priority deliverables, program partnerships, and events.
The Ideal Sustainability Coordinator Should Possess The Following
- 3-5 years of experience in environmental stewardship, corporate responsibility, or sustainability.
- Strong organizational and project management experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on carbon or climate change related projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in environment, sustainability, communications, public policy or related field.