There is a great opportunity at Nike for a Sustainability Finance Manager. The role is based in Beaverton, Oregon. You’ll develop cross-functional partnerships, develop and prepare financial models that underpinning the key shifts in our business. You’ll have the opportunity to work across the organization and with external partners/ Additionally, you will distribute timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, and forecast.
Specifically, you will drive the following areas:
- Develop financial models / frameworks to guide enterprise processes and thinking around investment and returns
- Enhance internal reporting against key dimensions of both spend and value creation to inform executive level governance
- Identify appropriate measures of success / key KPIs to assess performance against key strategies and investment
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with finance and business partners
- Model and propose a framework for the investment and return associated with new sustainability technologies in product, manufacturing, and logistics
- Create cohesive storylines based on analytical long-term models to influence decisions through critical planning milestones
Interested in applying? Before you submit your CV, register for a 30-minute CV critique session for some smart, practical tips on how to make your application stand out from the crowd.
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. NIKE, Inc. fosters a culture of invention. They create products, services and experiences for today’s athlete while solving problems for the next generation. Visit www.nike.com for more information.Apply now