PepsiCo is recruiting for a Sustainability Manager, Packaging.
We’re looking for a commercially focused Packaging Sustainability Manager to lead the development of the right business model for collection of crisp packets in the UK & enabling collection across key markets in East particularly Poland, Romania & Turkey
In this role you will Identify potential partnerships for collection of snacks films through external environment scoping & develop necessary business model options. You will need to work closely with Global teams to help drive long-term reform and kerbside collection.
You will play a key role in identifying constraints with sorting & recycling snacks films (post-collection) and recommend possible solutions incl. partnerships & trials needed, working alongside the technical teams.
A particular focus will be on leading dialogue with BU teams in Poland, Romania & Turkey and provide support in driving overall ESSA Snacks Recycling agenda, including;
- building coalition of customers, partners, recyclers and key industry stakeholders as needed
- liasing with each BU snacks commercial lead & PPGA to define clear action plan for snacks collection sorting and recycling going forward
- Proven track record of successfully building new partnerships & business models
- Strong strategic & financial skills to be able to assess & work through multiple business model and commercial scenarios
- Basic technical understanding of plastics & materials
- Passion for sustainability
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline