PwC is seeking a Sustainable Finance Director.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends – economical, social, cultural, technological – to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
Accounting, Accounting & Finance, Accounting & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Business Analytics, Business Communications, Economics, Finance
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the below areas:
- ESG/Sustainability Strategy;
- Climate Risk Modeling and Management;
- Sustainable Finance- including Impact Investing; and,
- ESG Investments; Green Bonds & Loan; Sustainability/ESG Reporting.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Advising clients on sustainable finance related solutions;
- Developing sustainable finance consulting solutions and products;
- Participating in business development activities; and,
- Contributing to recruiting and developing sustainable finance talent.