Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team as their new Sustainable Innovation Portfolio Ops Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate teammate to join us in our commitment to making the world a better place for all athletes*. We are looking for candidates across the spectrum of enterprise visionaries, strategists, and creatives who will make an impact. If you have an entrepreneurial heart, and excitement for building a long-term model, then let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
The Portfolio & Ops Manager role supports the Sustainability Team within Product Innovation. In the role, you will be responsible for collecting, coordinating and communicating data, program, and portfolio information to Innovation leaders and partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. You will have unique insight into the sustainability profile of the Innovation organization and will be the key communicator on progress and delivery against the sustainability strategy. You will work closely with the Sustainability Team to identify gaps in the portfolio and creatively problem solve to further support the strategy. You will apply best-in-class tools and methods of delivering programs successfully while continually looking for ways to improve and streamline processes.
You will also be responsible for leading and reporting on team objectives and key results, crafting and driving the cadence of critical meetings, and ensuring that program/project progress is accurate and updated regularly. You must be a strong team player and successful collaborator with the ability to work directly with a wide range of diverse teammates. You will work closely with other portfolio and operations teammates within Innovation, including Footwear, Apparel and Exploration, as well as be the key contact with teammates in Strategy, Finance, Data & Analytics, and Global Sustainability. Your ability to be organized and deliver results within an ambiguous innovation process is important in this position.
Join us and help create the future of sport.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors degree in Business, Operations or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience; PMP certification is a plus
- Advanced Excel and story-lining (Powerpoint/Keynote) required. AirTable experience is a plus
- Strong project management capabilities to lead multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way required
- Passion for sustainability and general sustainability skills/knowledge. Experience in corporate responsibility and sustainability is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, proven track record to organize, prioritize and deliver outcomes
- Excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical audiences
- Capable of synthesizing and representing complex information into clear, refined messages and visuals
- Outstanding influencing skills with experience engaging diverse set of cross-functional partners
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Highly flexible, able to quickly adapt to changing priorities