There is an exciting opportunity at Shindig for Vice President Of Business Development- Politics and Social Impact.
This position involves marketing to every level of the organization in order to take these entities from pilot programs to institutional broad use. Building on past relationships and general knowledge of these industries, the position entails researching and developing strategies to win, cultivating leads, developing business opportunities, and interfacing with all stages of setting up, helping oversee the promotion, and facilitating the proper execution of these unique online events.
- Drive scaled client acquisition and incremental business growth through owning and achieving quarterly business and product adoption goals, and creating and executing on annual joint business plans with strategic partners.
- Represent the company at a variety of marketing and trade events
- Develop account plans on strategic accounts
- Provide remote and in-person demonstrations of the company’s products and capabilities
- Collaborate with internal marketing and product teams to create programs that drive public awareness and support improvements to our product.
- Work across teams and functions to outline and apply approaches that drive revenue
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Passion & ambition.
- Experience in Politics & Social Impact.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.