Adidas has an exciting opportunity for a VP Sustainability Operations. The role is based in Herzogenaurach, Germany. This role will lead, drive and strengthen the impact of the adidas environmental sustainability program by inputting into the adidas strategy, during the strategy cycle, providing cross functional direction and guidance on the company’s environmental sustainability ambitions and priorities, and ensuring effective delivery against environmental targets and milestones. Additionally you will:
- Provide environmental and sustainability strategic input into the adidas strategy
- Develop cross functional direction and guidance on the company’s environmental sustainability ambitions and priorities
- Develop measurable environmental targets KPIs, drive and execute related initiatives, track and report on progress
- Drive the development of a sustainability data infrastructure and contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a company-wide environmental sustainability reporting structure
- Manage and build an international high-performance team by providing performance objectives and feedback, addressing development needs, implementing training plans and structuring the team for optimal impact
- and more!
Adidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe. Visit adidas.com for more.Apply now